Online Reputation Management Tool: Know Your Resource Requirements!
Reputation management (sometimes referred to as rep management, online reputation management or ORM) is the practice of attempting to shape public perception of a person or organization by influencing online information about that entity, as defined by TechTarge.com
Online Reputation Management and brand sentiment analysis is evolving with the multifold growth in the internet penetration, ecommerce platforms and digital agencies. Also, online reputation management has become an integral of the customer experience, social analytics and an extension of Brand Reputation Management.
Online Reputation Management is a 3-step process,
- Monitor the relevant conversations across all social platforms, review websites and forums
- Action upon the relevant conversations by reading, responding or other actions
- Analyze the sentiments using tools and experiences.
Sentiment Analysis helps to gain insights about user opinions and feelings towards a Brand, Person, Product, Customer Service and overall customer experience.
Online Reputation Management is becoming a specialized technique, Brands, PR Agencies and Celebrities are keen to know what matters most, monitor the digital platforms and optimize the social media efforts. This requires setup an ORM team that consists of people, monitoring platforms and 3-step processes.
Building ORM team can be tricky sometimes, as there are many elements that may affect the like business operations, monthly volumes, productivity and so on.
This Online Reputation Management Tool is built on the following parameters:
- Productivity per ORM expert basis actual productive on floor time
- Volumes expected sentiments to monitor per month
- Responses actual positive or negative responses required to sentiments
- Time every relevant sentiment requires time for reading and responding
Use this free Online Reputation Management Resource Planner Tool to know the ORM specialists required to manage and run an ORM service.